Income Tax & VAT Withholding Designated Agents
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Economics, Finance & accounting, Funding trends, Uncategorized
As per the changes in the Domestic Tax laws of Uganda, The ministry of Finance has designated and gazetted a
number of taxpayers as income Tax and VAT withholding agents.
Click on the following links below to download a copy of the Designated Income Tax & VAT Withholding Agents
On 3 April 2018, Uganda’s Minister of Finance, Planning and Economic Development (Minister of Finance) tabled before
Parliament the following bills which were passed by parliament and became law on 1st July 2018:.
- Income Tax (Amendment) Bill, 2018
- Value Added Tax (Amendment) Bill, 2018
- Excise Duty (Amendment) Bill, 2018
- Tax Procedure Code (Amendment) Bill, 2018
- Tax Appeals Tribunal (Amendment) Bill, 2018
- Stamp Duty (Amendment) Bill, 2018
- Traffic and Road Safety (Amendment) Bill, 2018